The term My Smoky Mountain Guide or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- This website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the content of the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Affiliate Relationships. My Smoky Mountain Guide provides links to websites offering goods or services for sale. In some instances, My Smoky Mountain Guide receives a commission when you purchase goods and services from them after using our link. The price you pay is not impacted by our referral.
- Advertiser Relationships. Some advertisers pay for links back to their websites on their business listings. Advertisers also purchase banner ads for display on our website.